SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-42

1. 2,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Taking a risk as we all are takes tremendous courage, today again reading the effort going into this investment and lack of substance to validate our wants, hopes and dreams just now is an emotionally charged roller-coaster because raising the money to launch SAS is such an uncertainty with the intention involved here.
    Not a person among us whatever path we're on eggs on failure unless the devil inside has already won.

Good luck SAS my debt to pay off our over enthusiastically purchased shares will take me 10 more months saving others from painful misfortune, am I crying about it?
    If you only knew what my bloody career involved you would be screaming to SAS to win this Bloody race!!! We are racing as a team to win, make communication, security, life visions, hopes, happen for other people who are without, affordable weather forecasts at sea, etc...for us believing SAS concept is brilliant. All the best to those of our tribe who still believe SAS may creatively make this happen. I would gladly give more of my time to bring into fruition this experience for everyone here if I had it. Never give up!!! Gotta get going....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.