ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

This suspensions and snails pace of ect will have two results...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    This suspensions and snails pace of ect will have two results IMO1. When is relisted to open high and everyone rush to convert ECTOC s ....or2 . Still in suspension and ECTOC s expires.
    Arion

Love your optimism arion !! I wish I had some of it. I have lost confidence in this company now and am just hoping we can recover enough so I can get back at least some of what I have lost so far. If we don't get to at least 2.2c by the the time the ELF loan expires. I will be owing even more I seriously doubt anyone will be exercising the option C if they are not in the money, why would they? Lose money to support the company....unlikely. The 30 or so million the company would have raised through those options would have been great but alas this has been strung out for too long now and who will borrow 4.5c per share for ELF2 ??Hope we have more luck locally and with any Japanese in the next 12 months.Cheers and good luck.
    Archer

If all had gone to plan and our Indian partners had signed as supposed to, we would be at 5c and option C's would have been converted and the company would have 30 million in cash reserves and the picture would be looking sooooo much brighter.So you can see just how much a missing signature from NMDC has cost us !!

Archer

Hm, very interesting conversation, and please allow me to add my comment to this discussion.

It isn`t only the issue of additional 30 mil and potential ELF for OC, which is even difficult to be taken under consideration in given circumstances.
    In my opinion. it is very much mixed bag of issues, however most important being mismanagement of the whole process, full stop.

As unfortunate as it is, "misunderstanding" of our Indian partners, and consequently mismanagement of the Matmor RD delivery process, what consequently not only effects the cost, shareholders and probably Management morale as well, but above all the time necessary to provide as "streamlined / finessed", as need to be, Matmor technology.

Time difficult to recover in the internationally competitive race, not to mention overuse of trustworthiness through unconfirmed / mismanaged process over prolonged period of time. It is already three years?

I would really be very glad to be wrong, but ........

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $69 29.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 27782887 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11868117 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.