SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-21

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I agree this isn't looking great at the moment, but cash flow positive is the how the situation looks right now (judging by official news which is all I have to go on). No one involved benefits from winding this company up right now, not Noble, not the government, not the miners (they want a few decades of useful work on the site), after investing in more infrastructure to increase throughput, raising capital etc.

It wasn't a very nice CR I have to say, but they did it. If they knew this was going to tank based on the lab error then wind up phase would have already been taking place and we'd all be knowing about it rather than sitting here speculating while the company is silent doing whatever deliberations are taking it this long. I would be pretty shocked and angered if we were to discover that they have been hiding the truth from shareholders and doing the dodgy. Noble own shares, the directors own shares, they are all potential losers in this (more than me personally, that's for sure) so a decision to wind this up can only be based IMO on something very disappointing like finding no mineable ground in the larger tenement (hard to believe, but possible), or some other catastrophe, none of which we have heard about and is therefore not worth considering right now.

We can only wait and see and if you're right pav, it's worst-case scenario for which everyone should have planned for anyway. Let's just wait for the news. This kind of situation is not 50/50 in my opinion, I am not buying (yet) the story that this whole operation is a dud as you believe. Otherwise I would have bailed already and wouldn't even be here reading your post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.