AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

"The SP has been suspended for too long now."Based on the...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    "The SP has been suspended for too long now."
    Based on the decline of the SP and as a shareholder, I can only look forward to what management has implemented to ensure we are properly informed. I suspect if Axiom have a judicial review occurring then some would feel it necessary to undermine SH/Market confidence. But you are correct in saying SH's cannot sell, and on the other hand, Buyers cannot buy, so we can only guess what is planned.

"There has to be a common cause beyond your reasons for these constant failures imo."

As I stated: "SH's, including myself IMO are frustrated at the delays, SP, SI Government inability to manage simple processes, and of course the basic application process of a 'business licence' and again, as a shareholder and IMO, the lengths at which some will go to ensure only negativity is posted" Axiom has had many successes and disappointments, failure has been a learning experience, probably the reason for courts too. RM has experienced most of this and has gained plenty of lessons, so I would give him the better chance of probable when it comes to lessons learned.

Unless someone is an expert, has facts and can provide an expert opinion as to the post suspension, I think we need to have company announcements as our only reliable source, although I have read opinions that suggest positive news equally matching the negative.

GLTA Shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.