AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-40

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    The only scrutiny advice I’M AWARE OF from AVQ / RM has been the direct responses to the obvious ASX enquiry and yesterday’s AVQ released response to ASX’s listing rule 3: 10: 5A.
    I don’t know of any other scrutiny or advice from AVQ/RM of any nature coming from or referring to any of the parties you nominate such as SMM, disgruntled ex employees, fringe dwellers and the rest that you referred too. If you have any evidence that any the entities you referenced that do have AVQ or RM under scrutiny please post it on HC so we can all be fully informed.
    The written evidence that you deny exists re any scrutiny by the regulators into AVQ, is contained very precisely in AVQ’s response to the ASX’s listing rule 3: 10 : 5A posted there on HC yesterday 20-06-19
    AVQ’s responses spell out clearly what the regulatory scrutiny concerns were about. And the answers required by the regulator from RM re AVQ’s undisclosed share allocation details are just as evident to the facts.
    If that is not scrutiny in your books..... well let the HC readers make their determination on that.
    Sounds like the US PRESIDENT who swore on oath that they DID NOT HAVE SEX with a certain other office individual. Opened up a massive debate on what constitutes the act of sex. The president was made to look like the fool he was for his actions and denial.
    As long as the rampers ramp, the levellers will continue to counter balance the bs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.