AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-43

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Appreciate that Krum, and my comment concerning RM in respect to experienced was based on 10 years of learning how systems work, so yes I am relying on that for a rabbit moment, whether that happens is not clear to me. I personally have no idea as to who Ryan Mount is, but he had obviously caused waves, called a spade a spade and as far as wrong doing, illegal, dishonest, I have found nothing that would indicate anything other than a person trying to do the best in an environment others won't touch and who could blame them! No legal comms from AVQ, LIT yes.
    Iexperiment, you and I have shared this forum for a long time. I had no intention to suggest clever speech other than observations and opinions, more over to suggest that we just don't know all the facts. I am not a lawyer and I do not know how RM spends his money, but don't forget I am in the same position as you and have experienced the same as you, so I am the fool that bought into this speculation, but not a person that blames anything, other than circumstances in a difficult environment. Don't forget I gain nothing from my posts, and when/if this all fails, I will be satisfied that I did it all with good intentions and a belief that this may be a good thing.(Certainly not working for us a currently) If I lose money because of dishonesty and deceit, now that is a different story! But I am not paid and I have no idea if posters are paid, maybe that should be a disclosure? Happy to be the first in line. How about we disclose if we work for a rival company, have worked for Axiom or HC, or act as a consultant, asic or asx. Also, if we represent landowners or opposing landowners as well as where we reside. I am all for that if it's honesty you are after! That might make clear some of the discussion.
    ALCP PPP occurring during the CR? I don't recall, did it?
    GLTA Holders
    "As long as the rampers ramp, the levellers will continue to counter balance the bs." and as long the "short and distort" provide the same, then you might expect the same! Certainly works both ways. I would consider myself a leveller!
    Last edited by mcfj: 20/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.