SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

exactly the pivot I’ve been hoping for. not this bs ‘hey we now...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    exactly the pivot I’ve been hoping for. not this bs ‘hey we now have 6U’s not pearls and we’re targeting IOT, $1b revenue’ nonsense. but rather, something ridiculously foreign to Meir and co: a strategic business decision (!).

next AGM there needs to be a motion to punt Molem from the high chair. this might be the single biggest junk stock to list on the ASX, but they have reasonably good tech and there’s always some mention that they have been building software architecture (naturally we have no evidence of this...astonishing).

License the software. The hardware probably isn’t as appealing to other launchers given the simplicity of design and (now) numerous competitors. But lease both to forward thinking, smaller telco’s? I don’t know.

All I know is that this appears as a hollow company designed to fuel a frivolous lifestyle and nothing more. The distinct lack of ‘numerous funding opportunities’ just SCREAMS that the smart money is absolutely not interested in backing them, reiterated by the departure of Malone. Deluded evanelgists on this forum can say what they want, Malone was the smartest move SAS ever made, and even if it was passive seat on the board purely for marketing appeal they‘be somehow managed to spoil it. What I would give to hear about Malone’s personal experience with this Disallowed company!

Textbook shyster activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.