AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-38

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    If shareholders want to see AVQ’s fortunes reversed, though it may well be too late to do so, then SH’s need to rid get rid of RM & reinvigorate the board. The board has never (to shareholders knowledge) opposed RM’s directives. If the board had AVQ would have changed it corporate direction & objectives years ago or any time since. This has never happened hence the 10 years of corporate failure & waste of shareholders funds.
    The board needs a makeup of experienced industry entrepreneurs. Not a line up from the legal & brokerage fraternities imv.
    RM must be gone totally from AVQ.
    He has displayed a total lack of understanding or ability to succeed with the SI’s indigenous people or the Nat gov’t.
    He has displayed less than a basic understanding of mineral exploration.
    He has displayed no understanding of the San Jorge operational requirements. Even though AVQ has supposedly experienced people on the ground & payroll there !
    His previous experience in the broking sector appears to now left him incapable of even completing a successful capital raising. How many bridges can one burn before one realises there is no way forward.
    Shareholders will never recover the ridiculous fees RM has drained from AVQ over the years.
    However they can stop it from continuing along with the deplorable & wasteful direction AVQ continues to pursue, by removing the cause of AVQ’s woes.
    It is up to shareholders if it not already too late. There can only be very little time left to act.
    If AVQ shareholders don’t act then they can take part responsibility for the past and definitely the future losses of their investments.
    Harsh sentiments perhaps, but after near 10 gruelling years these are my views based on the reality of where AVQ is at and it near total lack of any shareholder value today. Not that a SH can cash out at a loss if they had or wanted too.
    Anyway they are my views to AVQ’s current position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.