SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-22

1. 5,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    And who are you exactly that’s right A nobody.
    I have always posted whatever I have heard from the CEO directors Brett Mitchal potential clients whatever I hear I post I have been fed misleading information from the CEO I can’t do nothing about that.
    Can’t be inside information if I’m wrong Can it.

My relationship with sky in space global was and I repeat was it was my baby but once I knew that I was getting fed bullshit from the CEO that relationship changed I have spoken to the CEO just before we can pull out our money and after what I heard him say I decided to take my money out because he did mention $10 million Capital raise that they were looking into.
    But during this time they were in talks with somebody now I don’t know if that fell through or they gonna be putting in a small amount of money but the rumour on the street is that they are raising money and to me that is a capital raise there you go again now you know if it doesn’t come true I don’t give a crap but that’s what I was told from a credible person really credible
    Now to what I think might happen they are talking to institutional investors they will see what price they are willing to pay and then calculate how many shares they need to give them then there will be an announcement to vote for these shares it’s the only thing that I can think off it’s either that or a suck in the piggybank dry
    And once again who the hell are you Mr nobody
    Finding out information and doing research is not that hard you just gotta be persistent and I know a lot of people aren’t happy at the moment because my post are negative But if you hear what I hear you will not be positive
    Last edited by Hunterr: 19/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.