HXG 0.00% 2.0¢ hexagon energy materials limited

"Leaves them with nothing in Australia," except for a 100% owned...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    "Leaves them with nothing in Australia," except for a 100% owned graphite resource, which may be capable of 100k tonnes per year an 99.999% purity. Yes they're negative on the graphite market at the moment, but they're certainly not left with nothing.

I think MIN knows the potential value of the resource and has been hesitant to officially pull out by sending the notice. They had deadlines that they can't meet. It needs a lot of capital ($200M+) and no one would invest in graphite right now looking at SYR. They flooded the market with the cheap stuff, which makes it risky to invest when there is no certainty on high purity throughout the resource. I still think it's a good resource, we haven't seen anything from MIN that says otherwise, but there are no guarantees.

In regards to the halt, acquisitions take time and it's required by the ASX that they announce this to prevent insider trading. Ignore the new trolls jumping on, because they probably don't have any stock to sell anyway. Have to wonder what their intentions are. Yes it probably is disappointing that a longer term view that has to be taken, but this was expected by anyone close to the company. If the price spikes tomorrow due to the downstream or acquisition work, you will all be complaining about that too. Just don't read into it too much IMO. It is no failure of management, regardless of the acquisition outcome.

Don't get me wrong, I do hope that the outcome is good and management starts to reveal their plan to satisfy end users and generate capital until the graphite market turns around. This is what they are working on!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $15.17K 691.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 187025 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 15.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 65954
Last updated 12.12pm 03/05/2024 ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.