RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

The doctor in this german news article, isn't saying anything...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    The doctor in this german news article, isn't saying anything about the collaboration with MG pharma, hes keeping his lips tigh. , But this is how he answered the question : Your new Australian partner is writing in an official message to disallowed. SPC was thus also tested against the coronavirus? That is fundamentally correct, I would not like to say much more about it. The tests for malaria were successful, but further clinical tests are necessary. One thing we can already say, C-O-C is an extremely helpful product for strengthening the body's defenses

Is there a range of products with cannabinoids dissolved in water? Yes, that's right, and last but not least, our results in the solubilization of cannabinoids have also attracted a lot of attention in the United States and Canada. This resulted in a cooperation agreement with the firm glow life tech in Toronto. together we will create a common production facility in canada.

As I said in my previous post, I think MGC have the facility to produce, and research companies like this need that for mass production. The product they talk about boosts the immune system, and so I am assuming they will incorporate CBD into this somehow, as this company has discovered how to make it souble in water. There are so many Swiss companies working on a vaccine at the moment, and facilities will be required to make masses of it.

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/relay-medical-announces-subsidiary-glow-lifetech-has-secured-exclusive-rights-for-award-winning-swiss-technology-for-all-natural-rapid-onset-and-enhanced-potency-nutraceutical-and-cannabis-products-2020-03-02

MGC focus on working with Universities and research facilities, so here's hoping they are involved in either supplying Cannabis and/or manufacturing of this new water soluble solution.

I hope our facility is chosen here, and the deal goes through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.