AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-105

1. 2,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3547
    The more time they take the more news gets factored into the release.
    With cash in bank, AVZ has proven they aren't waiting for things, they are pushing ahead. CATH as well took away the conditions
    So what do we have in June? CATH money, license, BFS becoming very real possibility.

Just imagine being one of those ignorant shorters, the upside pressure is building beyond anything we have seen in a very long time.

Their only hope is we lose 15 percent we already own with share certificates to show and is not even in dispute! Losing zjinjin 15 percent is irrelevant as we only ever had 75 percent
    But imagine gaining that 15 percent for 33m? WOW or eben fair price.. Wow what news that is.

Keep in mind avz was always discounted for sovereign risk, this news event is alot more than just zjinjin, we should be 6b and we can definitely see a 300 percent rise when we have BFS, funding and no sovereign risk

Alot of us wanted these shorters to burn, I think we got our wish and some.
    Jeez imagine being the last shorter to exit, 160m buyers lined up at 10am, how do you exit? Do you wait? Where will it be at 10.10 am? 1.70? 2? 10? There is UNLIMITED liability when you open a short.

Macro too has bottomed now from a massive correction, in 2 weeks it's almost certain to be a rosier macro.

Jeez shorters must not sleep, I'd feel sorry for them but when you short against news you get f#cked, lesson learnt I hope and maybe they have some cash left to join the train by being a long. No shame in learning from your ignorance.

I sleep well with igf news, Drc news, this is just icc endorsing the same. We all know now what happened here.

Imagine if we get zinjins exploration permits? What about the northern area, Thats a new event as well

Nigel must be prepping for a monster presentation and we all know he can be overly optimistic.

Ouch ouch ouch, you deserve it shorters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.