AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-108

1. 6,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1934
    By June 1 AVZ can renegotiate the Cath deal.
    Knife cuts on both sides.

Cath can do a song and dance act with Zijin, because it still needs the lithium.

Zijin 15%, stolen heaps from DRC

Dathomir 10% and MMS 5%, Dathomir will have to look for finance and pay AVZ back.

AVZ 60% they will have to refinance the deal, however the whole world knows now the value, without AVZ having to do a marketing campaign.

Is AVZ a loser??
    Of course not, the losers are the DRC, they lost heaps of money and credibility, if this is not rectified asap. And yes, if Catl loses out on their guaranteed access to high quality spod, will they still cooperate with building a battery plant in Lubumbashi?

Zijin might be good builders, but the DRC needs battery technology knowhow.
    Would you trust Zijin to deliver that??

So the score at this moment, as we know AVZ 60% accepted by all parties, DRC 10% accepted by all parties and the remaining 30% is under dispute, by a couple of corrupt companies (Zijin and Dathomir), a bunch of corrupt officials and a fly in, which suddenly pops up with claiming 5% ownership and AVZ believes it has 50% of that 30% already in the bag.

Not really looking very good for the DRC Government, Felix, or population as it stand at this very moment.
    Maybe it is time that Felix calls the parties into his office. I would love to be a fly on the wall.

At this very moment AVZ, if the Dathomir deal is off has to get its money back from Dathomir, as mentioned before and the 4 Chinese entities can have a bunfight, while AVZ organises finance, after the free advertising campaign.

AVZ 's share of Dathcom as of today is at a minimum 60%, not 36% as Zijin or its subsidiary the Boatman lets us believe.

I would be highly surprised if Nigel and Co have not been working on this behind the scene petty hard, they continue to play their cards close to their chest.

Of course the Zijin mob would love to know what Nigel is up to, but guess what?
    There are no representatives from Zijin team on the AVZ BoD able to white ant AVZ.

So I don't expect Nigel to tell Zijin anything via megaphone, or ASX.
    C'est la vie.

Will these companies after his event be able to work cordial together?
    Business is business, but AVZ and the DRC are warned and now very well aware, that Zijin and cohorts can not be trusted.

Thanks for the warning for the entire African continent Mr. China.
    Don't forget you created this mess in Africa's mineral wise wealthiest country, which is trying to grow up and you are trying to steal from.

As a minimum Zijin could have offered a fair price, like CATH did. Now they look like a cheap, corrupt thief in the night!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.