CAY 6.85% 6.8¢ canyon resources limited

So in an ideal business and management ethics based world, they...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    So in an ideal business and management ethics based world, they would most definitely have to release this info to shareholders for any offer being considered. (not technically for any offer as they can deem them to be nonsense and reject them.. Well from what has apparently happened in the past with cay.. Pg rejecting 35c 2 years ago rings a bell.. Hmm)

But this isn't a well managed company. And never has been. The number 1 complaint for years has been the lack of info and clarity to shareholders about ANYTHING. so let's not be wide eyed and think this is changing now with anything behind the scenes. If it is a deal, they could be finalizing it prior to announcing it. They haven't (and maybe aren't required by asic regulations) to update the original BFS Ann or subsequent anns to reflect they are in TO talks. And even if they are... These clowns will just do what they want anyway. Has anything they said or any time line they have told us EVER been true?!

My prediction of 54c, I do concur is a "lowball offer" for the true potential of what's in the ground and future demand for it. However, with cay being a fumbling bumbling salary siphoning operation for a decade now, I believe it's all they will get.
    PG never put a dollar of his own cash towards this company. Every share he owns was free as part of his compensation or incentive packages.

And as I've said for years... If every Joe blow and his dog hears about a TO being rumoured from peoppe "in the know"... Then you can bet you bottom dollar it was a rumour concocted by people inside cay or brokers to ramp up the price in order to get execs their "free shares"
    (disclaimer.. This is my opinion. Not an accusation. But if the dunny stinks you can bet there was sh1t in there)

I truly feel for all the long term holders that got sold the BS story from all involved. But my stomach tells me something big is up with the long suspension... Or that I need to let go of this sh1t once and for all. Haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.005(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $93.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ $46.59K 670.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75758 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 62966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 157232
Last updated 13.04pm 17/06/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.