CAY 13.0% 7.8¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension - extension, page-37

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Trader,

Glad you know your 54c is very low ball, I would think if we put a dollar in front of it we are starting to get there. I base that of a 750-800m US dollar TO as the size and quality of the asset are a stand out. (this is not financial advice)

As for the rumors of a TO, I think Pika has possibly started that one (or read it and run with it) and like all good rumors it sounds good but what is there to back it up.

Personally I don't see how any acquisition team of a large company (multi national) could get the go ahead to do a TO or JV without the BFS and MC as a minimum and therefore it brings us back to the BFS being delayed for some reason.
    What that reason is I don't know but the TH sure does give people to much time to think, stress, think, worry, think way to much and then vent or come up with a conspiracy theory or just follow one from some random posting on HC just like me.

Personally I hope you all hold and make a tons of cash so you can blow it on whatever takes your fancy.

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.8¢ 7.1¢ $21.46K 281.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50535 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 168284 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.