CAY 6.85% 6.8¢ canyon resources limited

So I obtained some interesting info regarding a BFS process from...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    So I obtained some interesting info regarding a BFS process from a very high level exec in an Australian lithium company.
    After explaining the frustrating CAY BFS suspensions, he informed me that the Asx at current is weeks behind in reviewing BFS prior to it being approved to release to market. They review the data and info to ensure the BFS is indeed correct. The Asx can also have questions to which CAY would. Need to provide clarity to, and in turn the asx could take another week to review and confirm to cay if all good or need further clarity.
    Especially with the BFS which is of massive material importance to the company and holders.
    So he seemed to think something of this nature isn't out of the ordinary at the moment...

I still have my personal feelings based around some type of bid coming in just after the tenement hijacking got revoked by the Cameroon govt.

But it's good insight from a high level exec in a listed company as to the workings of the asx during these types of Ann releases.

Hope this enlightens someone, as it did for me.

Im still feeling a bid is going to be announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.005(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $93.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ $46.59K 670.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75758 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 62966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 157232
Last updated 13.04pm 17/06/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.