CAY 2.60% 7.5¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension - Extension, page-11

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    I agree with most of what you are saying here Sir, BUT after putting up with the previous boards antics for so long, I disagree with your statement that they all need to go. I agree whilst they currently look incompetent thanks to Phil's recent public statement saying they were preparing the BFS for release 5 weeks ago, maybe they are not or haven't been in a position to release any news due to something being sensitive or bound by confidentiality? I'm only surmising here BTW........ As we all are.
    I do however question what worth Netherway and Gallagher now present to this board.

IMO for what it's worth, The new board, chaired by Cliff and with Jean by his side as the frontman, deserve the chance to fix the reputation left behind under the Netherway and Gallagher's leadership. Whether the latter 2 gentlemen deserve to stay on the board once the ML is issued will in my eyes, be determined in the next 6 months as we draw closer to the AGM. If we're trading 30, 40c plus by then, then there's nothing to question and we all move on happily. Reaping the rewards sold to us by over zealous, over selling and over enthusiastic brokers reaping their commission over the last several years.

Having said that, I eagerly await to see what JS can do, armed with Ashanti. Presuming their still on board along with WiseOwl. I guess we'll find out soon enough and I truly hope the long awaited weeks of silence is armed with an explanation when we start trading, along with that meet and greet we were having 1 month ago with JS and we all reap the rewards.

I'm sure this current board know, there's a lot of disgruntled, pi55ed off shareholders that want to ask them some hard hitting questions and deserve an answer and response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $327.8K 4.364M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 364487 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ 148466
Last updated 14.37pm 02/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.