CAY 1.49% 6.6¢ canyon resources limited

We can't go blaming anyone other than ourselves unfortunately....

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    We can't go blaming anyone other than ourselves unfortunately. I'm fumin too, don't get me wrong.

What if the company was able to do what everyone had hoped - some of those predictions may have come true and there would be little to no blame.

There is some real quality in the company and the deposit. Ok yeah, its a bloody risky jurisdiction and we have been effed over severely with cap raises heaps of times and nothing happening or said for yonks and that should have been corrected long ago and at multiple points.

Think now though, with ol blue eyes is in charge. What would someone with his experience, reputation and connections do?

I'd say he has been busy unf*cking things. Can't see him coming in and putting up with the same old rubbish that hasn't made the slam dunk. He's going to want to get it moving and make things happen. He'll know we need cash, need the license and an offtake. He'll also want to build trust in the company and structure it how he wants and knows works. Think about his career if he was to come in, unf*ck things and get a bauxite mine up and running in a country that's never had a mine - he'd be the new king.

Probably a good thing we haven't traded for the past month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $90.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $6.31K 95.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 116542 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 650699 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.