CAY 3.03% 6.4¢ canyon resources limited

I hope and believe you are correct and I have been saying a lot...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I hope and believe you are correct and I have been saying a lot of those things for quite a while.

What I'd love to see from the company is a F*KCING STRONG STATEMENT saying exactly that AND announcing Phil has stepped down and no longer in charge!!! FFS Canyon Board own this statement. It hasn't publicly been stated yet, however most know it has already happened. What are you waiting for?

That for me, after being involved here for the past 11 long years it is PIVOTAL. And MARKET INFLUENTUAL. Why some ask???

Because most investors recognise and are aware of our history and the f*kcups that needs addressing and correcting. Forget about hurting someone's feelings here, especially after the pay packets that have been paid out over the last 5-10 years, we need to rectify and fix Canyons reputation IMMINENTLY. One way of doing that is by publicly announcing Phil has stepped down.

IMHO there's a massive rerate in the share price by just announcing that. I've seen it many times and I can bet my lefty, the same will happen here.

Unleash the eagles, blood hounds and let's let go of the ppl that just need to go so we can move forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $87.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $72.63K 1.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 127034 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 68000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.