RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Suspension until Wednesday. Hmmm.....If the Independent Expert's...

1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Suspension until Wednesday. Hmmm.....

If the Independent Expert's report had said the TO as proposed was in the best interest of shareholders, we would have had an ann immediately stating this, and that the booklet was now being finalised.

If the deal was now late, as in "The late Dent Arthur Dent", that also would have been announced immediately.

Ergo IMO, RAP BOD communicated to Pfizer that IE said no, also probably told them the SH were revolting. Ball (metaphorically) is now in Pfizer's court.

If the whole thing had to be re-negotiated, I think the extended suspension would have been longer. Why Wednesday? My guess is Pfizer board meeting Monday their time.

All IMO, of course!

Meanwhile, it looks like I will have to go out again tomorrow, possibly for some time. Has anybody been out? I mean recently?
    I went to the bank. An unmasked man walked in. Everybody threw themselves on the floor! It was OK, he didn't have a cough, a sore throat or a fever. Or a gun.
    I went to get petrol. It was $8.88 a litre! Can't fool me, they jacked up the price for the long weekend, it'll be back under $5 on Wednesday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.