PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Agree with this post. The hype and wait on JDA for me is just to...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Agree with this post. The hype and wait on JDA for me is just to confirm the long term hold potential, and that a huge business is actually to be built here. anyone selling on short term gain if a positive SP next week is near sighted to the long term value potential. i want JVA to validate that we will see sub $1.5 H2 production in Australia shipped to Europe and Japan, helping solve an emissions challenge that the whole globe currently faces and that Australia currently contribute to on export coal. I want to see Green steel made from Green hydrogen and see the removal of 8% of global hard to abate heavy industry emissions.

But rather than wanting the market to be closed for 5 years with my eyes closed, i will hold for as long as management deliver on the project, progress in shareholders interests and start to form a massive business that will solve the challenge of our time. I'm hoping that is until 2030+ that i sell but as noted by some others the take over defence may be pretty weak for PRL and FFI will be taking a keen interest in the JVA.

all in my opinion and i remain hopeful for JVA and for Australias future contribution to massive global green hydrogen production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.