X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-101

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I dunno but once trading opens again I reckon there's going to be a major gap either way.

My view is that it will be to the downside. 1) There's a fair few of us that want out and there isn't going to be much of a market to sell into. 2) There are going to be issues found with this audit. We can deduce that easily enough from the company releases and the fact they thought they needed an audit in the first place. The secretary and director(s) leaving while we were under suspension isn't a good look either

So how big will the plunge be? Switching my sentiment to "hold" until I find out. If it over-corrects, there may even be a chance to buy back in and salvage a break even later. Or maybe it really is a dumpster fire and I'll just have to log a loss. In the event that price holds around current values, then it could be worth waiting around to see how they finish out the year. Also whether they decide to spend some of that cash pile on propping up the price/performing a buyback.

In the unlikely event that it rises, then well I'd just have to say that I knew it and that you should all have paid more attention to my positive vibes.

GLTAH

(Just quietly, I think there will be another extension announced shortly and that's why we haven't opened back up again yet)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.