X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Fair point. I have no problem with the decline project. I think...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Fair point. I have no problem with the decline project. I think it is a good use of capital to ensure that our primary asset extends its mine life and we get AISC lower. No two stocks are exactly the same. We have plenty fo capital to continue with the decline AND pay steady dividends and some buybacks. And we should be communicating a capital management plan that covers the next 3-5 years. Also, I think communication could be improved and voluntary suspensions should obviously be avoided. Dividends should also be announced regularly WITH the earnings release, not arbitrarily on an ad hoc basis.

Also, as you may be aware we just passed a quarter end. Are you aware of the added work and cost management has imposed on any fund manager who owns X64 in their fund? Carrying a suspended stock through a quarter end triggers all kinds of red flags simply makes the fund manager look bad. Furthermore, the ability of other funds to eventually buy a stock which has recently been suspended is also at risk. Fortunately I own this in my personal name, not through a fund.

Frankly we don't know why the stock remains suspended, but to be suspended for 2 months suggests something incredibly serious must have happened, yet the company announcements play down the reasons as something minor. If it's indeed minor, then why such a long suspension? Anyway, that's my concern. Again, I am not trying to be difficult or argumentative, but I do think it's fair to hold our management team accountable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.