X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-90

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    draggy, be careful around here asking intelligent questions like that, they'll gang up on you mate... LOL!

if you read the latest posts on the thread "Where there's smoke there's fire" of the PNG play about one of the Directors on the X64 Board you'll get the picture of what's really going on & why as you pursue the truth they gang up on you. I also understand the lawyer referred to in the documents currently acts as legal counsel for X64 also at the AGM in november at the celtic club in Perth. I witnessed what he & one other did to a shareholder who was ejected from the AGM.

Chicarno88 has called them all out a few times, by the looks of it they get into a scrum into an online war-room & come out swinging after downing a few Bud lights... LOL! it's funny as.

They never ask an intelligent question as any concerned shareholder would. The're the ordained 'steering committee' to gently shift everyone's focus away from the issues & massage their thinking into believing the BS internal audit is going to expose all ills, (yeah right!). Expect another extension tomorrow & another BS announcement that tells shareholders nothing. As Chicarno pointed out it's pretty hard to do an audit if you're not allowed on site with security men armed with machetes & guns.

They are treating the shareholders with contempt just like the traditional landowners still waiting on the royalty, or the PNG indigenous landowners having their assets stripped away from them.

The 'steering committee' went quiet for a couple of days after the PNG stories were discovered of how the traditional land owners have been treated by the current MD & the PNG govt connections the MD has, attempting to circumvent the mining act that protects the landowners all for mostly his benefit.

Pay special attention to Momis & Belden Namah in the transcripts, interesting characters. You'll start to see what's really going on & how X64 potentially fits into the game plan. The Board need to disclose if they are exploring any mining interests in PNG now this has been discovered.

Great questions, keep asking, then once you get through the PNG play you'll have more, a lot more. there's still a few more pieces of the puzzle to put together for the 'fearless' MD but you'll be able to join the dots.

I doubt very much whether these gatekeepers of X64 on here are even shareholders, they don't act like they are, more like paid company stooges to control a narrative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.