EUR 4.26% 4.5¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-106

1. 1,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Not sure how much to make of the closing Sizzle price......people were also pretty quick to dismiss it when it hit $7 recently so who knows.

My view is the vote is a formality and should be no problems.

What EUR will open at upon listing news is another matter. Market certainly hasn't factored in this deal, nor has been kind re news activity and have personally held concerns re volume of trading for a while now. So in short, there may be a few disappointed people who were tipping a 15-30c SP on open and becoming instant millionaires.

Having said that, if there are two sets of news (listing and an attractive finance deal rolled together) then could be a much different story. Part of the reason imo for the hesitant buying is the large amount of cash needed to get this off the ground and market is waiting for further deals. Obviously that is where the listing will play its part re investor interest and promotion over time.

10c or just above on open for mine and will need constant news flow to keep SP momentum going. Has generally tended to drop off pretty quick if there has been a spike of some sort re SP.

Totally hope i'm wrong and opens much higher as i own a shit load of these myself and have for years.

Bigger picture anyway.

So just my gut feel on how things may pan out in the very short term..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $20.60K 446.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 316410 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 233808 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.