EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

We will exercise warrant or acquire at market. It's really...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    We will exercise warrant or acquire at market. It's really a no brainer and we do it all the time. Warrants and options are part of our risk management, it doesn't diminish my intent of being CRML shareholder.

In fact, even if we acquire at $10 per share, we have sold and de-risk at $8 per share if/when we forecast that we could eventually acquire at $6 per share, give or take. Just an example. The thing to take note here is no matter how we trade our stock, we are a part of it - the vision and company story - we're invested - always holding on to some shares even if unloading 75% holdings and then reacquiring at a better price... ultimately the goal to increase shareholding if able without having to fork out additional capital.

We could do that so long as we are at arms length away. My team have learnt their mistakes in their youths , some have experienced bankruptcy themselves and clawed themselves back up to riches, they are well experienced. We will be fine.

I do hope Tony has the right people surrounding him right now. I know how difficult and isolating it is, and it's a tough gig raising capital, it's a talent and a curse. His ringing the bell can't come soon enough to stick up a finger to his detractors and naysayers, I'm looking forward to that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $38.76K 753.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144422 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 20000
Last updated 13.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.