EUR 0.00% 5.0¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Extension, page-11

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    I second that. Agreed. The only people losing sleep would be those with short positions as it cost them daily to hold a short position, so an extended suspension is bad for them even if it goes their way and the stock price crashes but obviously more so if it open significantly higher. That cost and uncertainty would be killing their portfolio right now. They don't speak of market capitalisation or company valuation and only speak of "share price" because that's all they care about, doesn't matter if the company fails or succeeds so long as they gain 5% monthly on their portfolio- which is uncertain if a stock is on halt or suspended and they can't day trade.

This is a good decision to extend the suspension as I've already highlighted why.

We are at the height of financially sensitive situation, the last thing you'd want when running a company is speculation or insider trading or even the perception of one. Halt the trade. Suspend it. We are talking tens of millions of dollars exchanging hands here. The legal and commercial aspect are complicated enough, to then have to deal with public sentiment and reactions to market valuations and the volatility it creates.

Sometimes I feel public participants forget, the ability to obtain shares at markets such as ASX is a privilege. It is not a right. EUR is not a mere stock, it is a business. Businesses, if they choose can take that privilege away and return back to private.

I highly advise to read thoroughly, the proxy statement and prospectus per link I shared. Granted it is comprehensive and a long read but it is highly educational, so even if it's your first time this experience gives you insight to future investments looking to raise capital via US market, the deepest of all pockets in the world. Consult a professional to go through it with you, especially if you're looking for significant profit least you can do is hire someone for a couple of hours for financial advice.

Realise that no matter where the CRML share price lands upon listing, so long as it doesn't crash below $1, the company would have the ability to keep issuing shares and would have direct access to U.S. capital. It is by no means limitless but it is as deep as they come. Raising capital would no longer require all these hurdles, simply issue more shares and voila, once on Nasdaq. If the market doesn't see just how huge of a deal this is and that EUR is worth the investment even if for simply having the means or easy access US capital market, then I just don't know anymore.

Reminder that ASX-listed companies are most often than not, market cap is below their pro forma enterprise value. US market values publicly listed companies per forward estimates, ie. the value today would be its perceived value in 1,2,3 or more years from now. So it means Nasdaq is more likely than not, will value CRML (market cap) per its perceived future value, whether that be lower or higher than where the company/project sits today. It is both a risk and a gift. A double edged sword that's hard to predict. It relies on such things as confidence and sentiment no one can reasonably calculate or guess. More so, this is new, and in my experience have never been done before - an ASX-listed company merging its subsidiary company with a SPAC on Nasdaq to publicly list, a mining company no less in a heavily tech market. To me personally, it evokes emotion much like when Tesla listed as a tech company instead of a car manufacturer - my old bones are experiencing new things perhaps why it's exciting as it's not SSDD.

I am of the view, and I know I'm repeating but it's timely, that EUR/Tony is laying the foundation for other Aussie mining companies how to tap into US markets to fund capital intensive projects.

No matter how you look at this, it is pioneering. And I'm confident, although anxious as you can never really be sure, that the market will eventually recognise this feat, see how difficult and costly it has been but nevertheless achieved it, and gain that same confidence and sentiment I have towards Wolfsberg project.

Further, CRMA may have all the approvals but it's not done deal until it's done. It's like getting approval and sure it's all approved to open the floodgates of EU bank investments, but the floodgates remain closed. Open the floodgates. When it's open then we're good.

Let it play out. Soon enough the numbers will do the talking. If the merger falls through and not materialise then that's millions of dollars down the drain, a lot of effort wasted and eggs on all our faces.. which sure there remains that risk but I really highly doubt it would come to that. Cheers

PS. In case someone tries to speculate and twist narratives again, reason why I changed from buy to hold is because there's really no point trading with current position. It's been 2yrs. It's hold and wait for my portfolio on EUR until year 2026 for reevaluation.

Each to their own risk/reward analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $103.8K 2.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28151 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 49141 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 108549
Last updated 15.17pm 28/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.