BEZ 4.55% 8.4¢ besra gold inc.

Does that also then show that they gave us a deadline for...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Does that also then show that they gave us a deadline for something they never intended on starting in said timeline? I guess your saying they did nothing the entirety of last year and just started making a path to the pilot plant this year. Glad to know that quantum thinks a material increase in work is making tire tracks on dirt and drilling a few holes. This is all a joke now, quantum's run out of money and customers are going to start taking them to court for fraud/theft. I know I would be if I was waiting 6 months for my own money back. There's hundreds of people now online complaining quantum have scammed them and no one seems to think that's going to come undone. Here's something there's proof quantum don't have money, they can't pay customers or make payments for a deal THEY BENEFIT FROM where's the audited proof they have anything. Not a yahoo article claiming x revenue. Listing on the Nasdaq is a joke this company has not been audited by a strict third party yet at all. I wouldn't personally be working with known fraudsters in Africa unless I can was doing the same myself, seriously ask yourself if you would? Quantum tried raising money through offering shares and a crypto scheme they literally are spelling it out loud that their broke. But please let's keep the fantasy going until they get out of suspension

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $35.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.4¢ $77.20K 902.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8536 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 99997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.