WNX 0.00% 2.8¢ wellnex life limited

Evening all, I will start my little story time off with the...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Evening all,

I will start my little story time off with the caveat that nobody should put to much weight behind a first time poster and self proclaimed donkey. I will also fess to having a long time career in the Dairy industry and more than one friend associated with Australasia's new fetish of building and trying to operate Infant Formula dryers.

With that said, I was very surprised to see that Tony has taken up the mantle at CBDG - I must give Wattle/ODFA some credit successfully dragging him from an esteemed position with the canadians. I have spoken with Tony on a few occasions but know more of him rather than than man himself. I've always heard good things - I see they did a rather modest pitch of him on their website (under "Our Team"), from my understanding he was a key member in driving Synlaits success in the early days and was instrumental in getting bellamy's off the ground with his time at Tatura. Tony is well liked and trusted in the industry and has a very good understanding of China - I would imagine some good connections as well.

I followed up with a Synlait acquaintance for there view on Teguh and Uday given they've both served time in that mad house. I'm informed they are both top notch and actually both very good formulation scientists - Teguh developed the A2 formulation (which I'm sure will serve them well on their Organic A2 sales pitch). For those that haven't been in the playground before, your formulation technician is one of your high risk areas until your ~40-50,000MT/Annum and can justify employing two individuals to cover the job. They must be paying a high salary band to convince Teguh to leave the very successful A2 company and Uday to leave Bega. They are very lucky to have two individuals with this skillset. Money well spent, nothing costs more than Out of spec product or no customers.

Anyways thought I would put that out there. I will be following closely and look forward to hearing what the trading halt is all about.

Regards
    DD

P.s. all information/ramping and general skulduggery is by no means unbiased so please do your own homework... I must say it doesn't take much to feel uncomfortable with WHA.

https://www.cbdg.com.au/our-team/#1563343409365-1feb7bc2-7801

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $44.13K 1.615M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 939344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ 698438
Last updated 15.47pm 21/05/2024 ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.