ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Still missing the point, it's the facts you ignore that...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Still missing the point, it's the facts you ignore that demonstrate your lack of objectivity and here is yet another example:

Your post leaves out the evidence of what I'm saying, February 2021 release here Update-on-ATP855-Operations.pdf (iconenergy.com)
    "Originally it was estimated that the entire program for the five wells would take about 35 days if the program proceeded without problems. Problems encountered in Halifax resulted in a significant blow-out in time."
    "A new timetable will be announced when this work is completed. A new quotation for the remainder of the work will be required."

This why they stopped and is on the public record, not because they wanted to save money for blue hydrogen as you have stated.
    Nearly two years later there is no new timetable and that's because they do not have the money.
    Its same with everything you say, it's not based on the facts.

Can other readers on here see what I getting at or is it me, am I just this mean person having a go at poor gassed for no reason?
    For the record, having read Gassed posts over a decade I have noticed some alarming inaccuracies and mis representations, his posts make no sense to me and I work in the industry so am well placed to make submissions here, my only intention is to ensure investors have a balanced and accurate view with which to make investment decisions.
    Last edited by cougarproof: 05/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.