ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension from Quotation, page-58

1. 21,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    Trueblood. One step at a time, let's get the Licence settled one way or the other. I'm certain that what Icon is now, is the very furthest thing from Ray James' mind and is certainly the furthest thing on my mind. IMO, cougarproff has summed it up perfectly, check his recent posts, practically undeniable regarding your question.
    hell. You just might be right, that is a perfectly logical possibility and you're very welcome to express your opinion, but, note, it's just your opinion and hypothetical. Icon has ONE challenge at the moment and that's overturning the public servant's arbitrary decision "can't extend the permit because it has expired", NOTHING regarding the legitimacy of the actual application to extend. That should be the first step that has to be taken and then the actual application should then be the subject of consideration to grant an extension. But, it's now in the hands of the suits and shareholders can now only rely on their skill. But, could do something themselves by emailing those three key players.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.