TWH 0.00% 1.2¢ tw holdings limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension-TWH.AX, page-12

1. 5,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    The truth is that nobody knows what will happen tomorrow but the fact is that the only way to buy now is through the IPO. I don't know why they're still available or why people were buying on market @1.2c prior to suspension, but I think it comes down to it having been far simpler and more straightforward than most share offers and has taken people by surprise. You email or phone them with how much you want, they tell you yay or nay that it's still available and send you a form with banking details on the provision that nothing is assured until payment is made but that, yes, you're on register but first paid is first served. You get all your request or none. I took my sweet time because I assumed there would be a massive rush with few winners and many waiting weeks for a refund after missing out. As it happened, I got to sell my shares last week @1.1 (could've been 1.2 but didn't want to bet on it) and buy back into the IPO @1c equivalent. I emailed yesterday to ask about a more substantial investment, which was still available, and I got hold of them today. That said, when they run out you'll have to get them on market after 9 December and they'll be trading above, at, or below 20c, depending on what people are selling them for and that remains to be seen. You'll have to foresee the relative influences of a Trump, Clinton or Putin presidency of the USA and how this will affect share markets, as well as the strength of the medical cannabis industry in its own right.

IN MY OPINION, medical cannabis is a unique entrant to the global market and (not just my opinion) has a lot of support and little resistance. Even Fred Nile supports it. AusCann has a high-profile and well connected board of directors, is allied with the megalithic Canopy Growth and has an exclusive supply & distribution agreement with Aunt Zelda's, so I don't think it will be the first to collapse should the rollout of this industry be disappointing.

Assuming all ASX pot stocks succeed, I put the quinella on AusCann and MGC because of their boards and ability to adapt into the Australian market at any level of producyion, supply, develooment and marketing. SP here might flutter above and below 20c on opening but I'm not betting on it.

DYOR....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TWH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.