AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I don't post too often but when I occasionally do it's because I...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't post too often but when I occasionally do it's because I have genuine feelings and thoughts about what's going on with AVZ. I have been here since the start.
    I would like to make a plea to all posters whether they be holders, non holders, pro AVZ or anti AVZ, can everyone please try and refrain from posting negative comments about the DRC, it's politicians and the way they run the country.
    You may think they have no idea what is posted on Hot Copper, Twitter or any other social media platforms but I can assure you they do and to be continually being put down has genuine potential to make things more difficult in AVZ's chances to get this thing over the line.
    I would ask that at least until the end of this month that all posters at least try to refrain from posting these negative posts.
    I understand fully the frustration and even anger holders are feeling but we need to give ourselves every possible chance of getting a positive outcome.
    Things are brewing and I expect some news to be flowing as early as this month. No need to knock me or bag me, it's a simple request that would be to the benefit of all holders. I wish you all the very best of luck as we hopefully move toward a resolution on this wild journey that we've all been on. All of the above is in my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.