AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Voluntary suspension update and further extension, page-203

1. 3,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3631
    All your opinions, infact you have never posted one article, one fact, one reference beyond your opinion on asx issued text... You then follow on to play victim, trying to defend your self from the countless holders here who just can't understand why after so long, a non holder like you continues to post here..
    Its incredibly confusing why a hc favourite poster would waste so much of your time on a stock you don't hold.. The fact you even notice my response on a public holiday, even though you have no reason to look at this forum tells me you have a strange and unhealthy way of spending your free time. As do I given I am here, but irrespective of the public holiday, avz could have had news flow and that's why I contue to visit hc.

Or perhaps you have a financial interest here, I am starting to hope for your sake, this is your reason to take so many attacks and spend so much time.

Now I expect you will troll through your 100s of post to uncover one where you quoted an asx phrase that was intact negative but the point of the matter. Remains, 99 opinions and 1 qoute doesnt hold up for a stock you don't own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.