AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Voluntary suspension update and further extension, page-245

1. 9,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17561
    I personally feel the AVZ threads should be shut down until AVZ either realists or delists. Only ASX announcements should be posted here until then IMO. Too much misinformation and speculation and baiting, noting there are investors here seriously hurting and should be considered in the constant baiting here. For me glad I free carried ages ago but annoying to see funds locked here and AVZ slipping down the development stake as others take its place by getting to production before AVZ, noting the earlier you get to production the better off you will be. High prices at the start of production would have been a serious investment advantage, but that advantage is reducing.

A year of suspension is enough to warrant a close to the thread. The debates on here just go around in circles. As I stated ages ago, Felix has no ticker and corruption is engrained in the DRC - Felix can end this simply by issuing a ML but brown paper bags and lack of leadership is evident here.

At the end of the day who will fund the transport systems when trust is broken for investors? For the DRC it not just a question of digging it up and processing it - it has a long transport system. The lack of action by Felix means the DRC will remain captive to Chinese interests. Sovereign risk has further increased in the DRC and western investors will continue to remain on the sidelines.

At the start of the suspension my concern rested around timelines to production. Production will now not happen this side of 2025, it is pretty obvious.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.