AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Voluntary suspension update and further extension, page-247

1. 46,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8720
    How can you post this drivel with absolutely no facts to back it up - I repeat for the hundredth time I have never owned AVZ nor I have I ever shorted AVZ. I would never again buy a stock that operates in a high sovereign risk country.

To you and everyone else on here that wants to to try and pigeon hole me would you care to offer an explanation as to why 2300 members follow me ? Is it because they seek to learn the fine art of of downramping or how to short sell ? - Clearly they dont follow me for my upramping on stocks because I don't own any. You can go back 5 years or more and you wont find any stocks where I had a buy sentiment or ramped people into buying a stock.

So why do all these people follow me ? are they idiots ? maybe its because I won the hot copper tipping comp 6 times ? maybe its because I can draw a chart ? maybe because I know some stuff about how the ASX works

Clearly a mystery isn't it when obviously no one on here wants to here my opinion on how poorly this company has performed over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.