AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

you see this isbollox, @h00ts ; this will drop like a stone on...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    you see this isbollox, @h00ts ; this will drop like a stone on open, theres no doubt about that ; personally though, I reckon it will whipsaw pretty quickly ; 600mt figures at 1.5% will blow the condensation off the window and anyone with half a brain will have a flutter...LTR measured 20mt, indicated 109mt....Albemarle offer $5.5b....”what are you prepared to do it it trades below 78c” ...it will open well below 78c .....you know right and well that some particular funds, ETFs, financially stresses\d / over it! retail will be out the door within the first week or so.....personally I reckon she’ll push back up past 78c in a short timeframe...lets not play stupidprick ; if it hits ICC, I won't be posting here again in any case ; but lets get your side of the deal shaped up instead of if it opens sub 78c is BS ; how about if it opens up within the month of April and trades with positive decree news , irrespective of open price then you crawl back into your little hole and pissoff .

Regurigating the same crap day after day isn't ‘i like to give my opinion’ ; 99.9% of shrinks will tell you that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.