AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

really surprised at hoots. He/she used to post interesting...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    really surprised at hoots. He/she used to post interesting technical perspective . I assumed this is why HC heart status had been bestowed . It’s now rubbish posts like a lot of others . We have to wait - scarps (who should have the heart IMO) is right again . We’re all speculating until we know otherwise . I am pretty confident NF has a few options but is taking the tough route to get the best one . The lithium market is just going to grow massively in the next ten years and Chinese companies really want and need this resource . I just feel that this knot has to be unravelled this year . If it doesn’t then I don’t know what comes next . I still have a lot of faith in NF even though our position looks very ugly . He is doing what he is doing to preserve shareholder value but it’s hard on investors until a resolution can be found . I only read objective posts now and until we get sone news I accept that there won’t be many of these .

good luck LTH and positive wishes to those that waste their time posting bickering arguments . It’s doing yourselves more harm that it influences other posters or affects our situation. Recommend a bit of soul searching for more productive use of time and emotional energy .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.