AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I was thinking similarly. ASX may have wanted more info for...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I was thinking similarly. ASX may have wanted more info for continuing suspension.

The alarming sentence of the announcement is: "The Company is concerned that the continued activity of the hostile non-state actors may influence the decisions of the key authorities in DRC in a manner that is contrary to applicable law and materially adverse to the interests of the Company." which we already knew to an extent despite this being the first time the company announced publicly.
    The company could be highlighting this point re hostile actions/information breaches to emphasize the need to remain suspended.

It then follows that "In light of the unauthorised access of the Company’s confidential and legally privileged information, the Company is taking extra precautions to ensure its confidential discussions with the DRC Government are not leaked prior to resolving the prevailing uncertainty with regards to the mining and exploration rights for the Manono Project."
    It could be seen as a positive that AVZ is in "confidential discussions with the DRC Government", of which they don't want info leaked "prior to resolving the prevailing uncertainty with regards to the mining and exploration rights for the Manono Project".
    Possibly the company sees a resolution coming from these confidential discussions with DRC gov, and they don't want details leaked to hostile actors "prior to" a resolution re ML?

But I could be way off too and it could be pretty crappy. Like everyone else I got NFI confused.png

GLTAH
    Last edited by Revali: 01/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.