AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Agree, AVZ doesnt care much for shareholder relations, as seen...

1. 2,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3392
    Agree, AVZ doesnt care much for shareholder relations, as seen with a lack of response to emails and the lack of quality ASX releases. There is no reason to not disclose the things we already know via twitter and here... Those developments are meaningful and a release of factual items can assist AVZ with shareholder buy-in, Government support and even global support. But avz remains quiet wanting us to "trust them."

Well i dont trust this management, but i trust this asset... If we were in a better position i would vote out management for a better set however this management has done the hard yards and represent the best possibile path to get to construction.

After construction, nothing of how nigel operates is great. He over promised early on, didnt have support for any of those statements across the ASX and now he's the complete opposite with no info, no roadshows, no interviews - he is of the opinion they have this covered? I certainly hope for his sake as there are alot of sharks out there, to which alot of us supporters will also become sharks if this is the case. But not yet, right now we hold the course which is justified by the upcoming reward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.