DEG 1.67% $1.18 de grey mining limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Update, page-109

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Markets??

I'm always amazed at how markets react to news, the option to buy a great asset in 12months by outlaying only $100,000 is a great deal, once they make the commitment to purchase they need to spend $600,000 over the following six months.. then purchase the asset at 18months for 15mill.., minus the 100,000 deposit.
    So the only outlay over the next 12months is 100k (that's nothing, compared to the leverage you get to gold, and the value it adds to existing resources)

we then spend 600k after 12months, before a 15mil exchange at 18months.

People are scared we are going to do some massive CR for 15mil really soon... which will result in massive dilution...then consolidation.

No they won't! IMO

The evidence i have for this is in the contract.... they have entered into a contract where time is their freind... sure they will do more CRs to drill, and hopefully thoes CRs will continue to add material value to the company and we will get back any dilution, with an increase in Market capital and share price...

However they will not do a CR for the $15mil asset anytime soon, they will spend the next 12months in due Diligence... moving fwd towards becoming a producer.

And raise the money at a much later date, as someone has already mentioned, having potentially 27,000 ounces of gold in stacked low cost resources, bades well for getting some financing from banks, just the company mentioning that suggests, they are conscientious of not wanting to dilute the share price by too much, by having a mixture of debt, & CRs (but this is a long way off) and probarly done at a much higher SP...

I will be relaxing over the next few months, in the knowledge we are on a good wicket... the tides turned... and we have a golden future.
    Last edited by LibertyS: 10/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.020(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.816B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.17 $2.929M 2.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30988 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75504 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.