DEG 0.93% $1.09 de grey mining limited

That's Great stuff, I have been going back over a lot of old...

1. 1,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388

That's Great stuff,

I have been going back over a lot of old announcements as well, range river gold and Degrey were certainly getting some leverage to Gold in the area at that time, I can't help but think, if I was Range River Gold right now and I had a asset on care and maintenance sitting idol for nearly a decade and if I noticed Degrey mining was ramping up... and rapidly approaching production, I'd be making a phone call to degrey looking for some form of joint venture or terms of sale for an unused asset that has returned nothing, this would be adventurous for everyone (range river and De grey) ... the thing that pricked my thinking on all this...was in the quarterly they specifically mentioned indee Gold with 539,000 ounces (pre mine ounces) on the same line as their own deposits.. I could be completely wrong... but this is along wait..... for an acquisition of a lease that had already been mentioned previously in earlier announcements. If we Aquire indee we will be sitting on multi million ounce deposits... the more they drill the more they find, this area is looking like the next Kalgoorlie.

Apparently indee closed down because of high cost of production, from my understanding they run out of money before they reached steady state... a decade on and we are at $1600 Gold not $400 and technology has advanced in such a way that costs can be reduced significantly.

Here's to dreaming... bring on Monday
    Last edited by LibertyS: 03/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.010(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.612B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.09 $1.05 $7.418M 6.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 22760 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 344372 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.