NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

the last and the prior announcements now seem to have been a bit...

1. 213 Posts.
    the last and the prior announcements now seem to have been a bit premature perhaps. Still negotiating...subject to X,Y,Z etc. Thought there were already a number of "Strategic Partners".....telstra, rhipe, IBM Marketplace, Bluetech, Northrup Grummon etc etc. Now the internal marketing effort is disbanded in favour of Strategic Partnerships. This is where it gets interesting. If the Partner will be responsible for sales, marketing, operations, support and infrastructure, along with all legal and statutory requirements, i'm guessing they will also be looking to take the spoils once they have access to the transfer of the NET technology. Not only does NET look like it needs more cash to keep plodding along, but sounds like the Partners may be lining up to skim the value off the top and lock up the end customers (why else would a potential Partner get involved with a suspended company which has said it needs more cash). I can see where this may head and it aint looking promising for IWG shareholders, but am happy to be proved wrong for the sake of this once promising Aussie tech hopeful on the world stage. Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.