ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Update, page-45

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    You would not have any belief in our tech, if it was not for management. You cannot seperate the two, it is their work, their management, their presentation, that has you believing in our tech in the first place.

Right now ECT’s financial future is questioned by those with little faith, how about offering management some encouragement, they are human too and if we as shareholders continue to undermine them, then we will get exactly what we deserve ... if we continue to put them down by sowing seeds that will only effect them negatively.

If you have an issue with management then get in touch with them and resolve it.

I spoke again to Adam and I am completely comfortable with what he had to say ... regardless of what NMDC do or not do. NLC is keen to move forward and I personally do not believe NLC will walk away from this project, even if it means they have to go it alone ... this is only my opinion, but it does have some reality ... Our technology is too good to let go and I do not see Ect packing up and leaving India after all these years far from it.

Whatever ... the plant in my opinion will get built.
    Last edited by attitudes: 23/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.02K 884.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 26622747 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 10355203 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.