SWP 0.00% 17.0¢ swoop holdings limited

would I?And what were those targets? Pretty sure the performance...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    would I?

And what were those targets? Pretty sure the performance rights targets were not easily attainable, in fact none have vested. All the senior management and directors have taken significant paycuts over the years to reduce outflows. This has not been a "lifestyle" company whatsoever (I have personally not taken over $400k in salary over the last 3 years and moved my family with 2 weeks notice to USA). But a business that is inventory based requires capital to manufacture and ship around the world. Unfortunately it is very difficult to grow (and generate shareholder returns) without actually spending money.

If you look at our capital raising history, we raised many times but arguably not enough to give the business and the share price time to breathe. There are other very similar companies to SF1 that have market caps of $50-80m (eg NUH) that have raised more and have similar (or worse) financials. Not abdicating responsibility but highlighting there are a multitude of factors that can impact a share price.

Anyway, the market is the market as they say!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $26.56K 154.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.