OLY 0.00% 4.8¢ olympio metals limited

Also in regards to Swami VA prediction..why would a company full...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Also in regards to Swami VA prediction..

why would a company full of directors with financial backgrounds do a “trial” hemp farm to burn all of their money?

it would make more sense to invest all that money into something more productive to go with their Ag-Tech and not on a false hope of the hemp hype.

we are tight for money, we have compliant crop
    why on earth would we shut up shop now?

just sell it for dirt cheap prices and flick it to break even?
    dont need an EY accountant to tell you that

IMO and I’m probably wrong but
    1. they don’t want to sell whilst market is down but the harvest was a success and we have compliant and decent quality hemp
    2. however we are very low on cash (evident in the Sep Quarterly) and won’t have enough to operate going forward if we choose to not sell the crop
    3. CLI choose to search external funding instead of capital raising to finance them and have spent time with this company sorting terms out so that they can prove that they will be able to pay back the loan in the new year. this funding relied heavily on all harvest results being complete before anything would be signed.
    4. I don’t think the DL contract has fallen through - we would have been informed immediately. Deleting CLI posts on Instagram may be due to any different reasons. New social media policy? New Social Media manager that didn’t want hemp crops on their Instagram as they are a CBD oil business and don’t grow hemp themselves?
    5. Bianca selling - bad sign, but can be explained. Once again why not sell out completely? Why keep 500,000 shares? Also why wouldn’t Hunter Sell? They’ve still got all their shares apparently as of October-ish

am I expecting a 1c open - on a terrible announcement sure

if they explain literally EVERYTHING that has happened within the last 2 months and their future plans forthcoming. Then I only expect a minor loss on SP.

put this into perspective EXL was at 1.20-1.50 when we went into trading halt. They are now 70c.
    did we also want a 50% decrease?

it looks doom if we make it doom
    we don’t know what’s happening until the announcement is released

yes we may be absolutely fisted by this all
    but we also could be onto something good by a patient wait

see you friday
    good luck all holders

nitro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.373M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11588 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.