MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Rogerd you didn't really answer my question but the fact that...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

Rogerd you didn't really answer my question but the fact that you avoided it gives me the answer i was looking for. I also noted by your last line "Its not all over until the Fat Lady Sings" that you are actively looking to disrupt the companies activities for your own selfish reasons.
    I for one, and i think i speak for all shareholders, are hoping that the Fat Lady has sung as we want to actually make some money out of our investments. By taking the company to the Takeovers Panel because the Directors did the right thing by shareholders and raised money to keep the company afloat is representative of a petulant little child.
    Are you saying every time the Board raises money you are going to take them to the Takeovers Panel? Thereby creating unrest in the company, ultimately hurting everyone's investment including your own.
    What is the plan here rogerd? because we all invest into companies to make money, not be part of some geriatric vendetta that makes no logical sense to anyone but the poor disgruntled souls that are causing it.
    If you are nearly 4 score years i would think you would want to realise some profit on your investment and enjoy the fruit that it bears rather than operate as a vindictive stooge. It just makes no sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.