DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Yes for sure, I agree. I would expect them to be on the same...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Yes for sure, I agree. I would expect them to be on the same platforms as their target audience - and that includes ones like TikTok.

But I personally feel that they need to release the Autopilot feature first (should be by the end of this month from their latest post) which will make it quite compelling before doing a huge marketing push with brand ambassadors/paid reviews and the like. Whatever gets their current and future customers talking - and not just the investors (and non investors) like what you see on HC haha.

The other thing is support for Android users which hopefully is coming soon. I noticed that their job ad for Senior Android developers is no longer up so fingers crossed that means they hired the people they need or contracted an agency to help them out.

Overall, I believe in what they set out to do, though management plays a major role in the success of Douugh, and the trust investors have in them. I’ve asked around, and I know atleast one of the big four banks has Douugh as one of their main points of reference for where the personal finance industry is heading - which is amazing testament that we’re moving in the right direction. The big banks will always be hamstrung by virtue of their “legacy” business.

Anyway, only time will tell if that’s true, but I’m in it for the long haul.

Last edited by daewin: 26/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.984K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8041296 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7062420 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.