DOU 14.3% 0.3¢ douugh limited

In my view I see it open at 9c again drifting lower that’s if...

1. 3,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    In my view I see it open at 9c again drifting lower that’s if DOU ever open because I have seen many never came out of suspension for inside trading.

I strongly feel DOU will trade again but director in question must be removed and replaced with new director going forward.

DOU big issue is if any insto/investors will trust DOU as other directors knew what was going on behind the scene..

I can see HUM definitely pulling the pin and tie up with another BNPL to excel thier business.. there are many BNPL operators they can team up with..

DOU management ran previous business into ground and with this saga no credibility left..

I actually wanted to buy DOU when it was trading at 0.35c.. fall from all time high but glad my research didn’t allow me too

I hope they do list and recover from any fall.. it will take time to win back trust. Also not all is lost until you sell so I suggest stick around put it in your bottom draw and should do well in near future..

it happen to me on few occasions.. very similar but It wasn’t inside trading and hold it out for years and sold out at decent profit after few years.

example- I was holding CXO for over an year and sold it at break even at 5c and I thought I was a winner to get out but few months later CXO is trading at 0.30!!!!

Keep faith and stand tall

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $18 6.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 15064168 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17126750 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.