ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

It all depends on what you think will transpire...if the market...

1. G76
    875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    It all depends on what you think will transpire...if the market tanks like it did in March then everything gets affected for a time...look at all the major etf's they all hemorrhaged so where do you place your funds? When the market dives what sectors bleed the least and recover the quickest? I know gold did in March...15% pull back and the first to recover.

Energy stocks also...bigger pull back in March but the 3x bull below from the 24th March to 8th June made back 3,800%. Standard etf's making near 100% gains from November last year, easy money and haven't stopped in the recent pull back, with the 3x bull etf for 250% within the same timeframe why trade anything else? Chart below...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2972/2972633-292c1c10263ae71a5ab04a1b640def24.jpg

But if you think it will continue as is with the market going sideways without capitulating then given what you have stated with your holdings in explorers further announcements pre June 30 then why would you risk moving...if you get key announcements when you're in cash waiting for Armageddon then you miss out on gains? It doesn't take long to get liquid 2-3 days and ready to go for rebounds. I just can't see the logic in selling PM positions only to have to buy back into the most solid section of the market in a cash and equities down turn. Furthermore I don't trust the paper gold price ATM I think it's a wash out, when you look at levels of open interest below ask yourself what's actually happening...to me there is a contradiction because we are seeing all time bullion sales and low open interest in paper...it's a few controlling it getting out of shorts. Yes there is argument for the current levels on OI's as a 'final rally' as noted below, but given the macro backdrop I cannot rationalize that position.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2972/2972786-16ddbd26272a489b4a30e84f75ae2f9c.jpg

So I guess it's A) What you think is going to happen?, B) Plan for your strategy after this takes place and C) Your strategy if what you think is going to happen doesn't. If the market capitulates for myself I will stay in gold...take the pain knowing PM's are the first to recover then just short term swing trade the rest because it's going to be a wild ride for a while after that if it actually happens. I have pegged back nearly all trades in the US now awaiting confirmation of this stimulus, which as I've stated before I don't think it's going to go through in it's entirety but remains to be seen. Word is the Fed has already started YCC for the 10 year so how long before we see negative interest rates? We got PPI on the 13th be very interesting to see what the actual is there and be some discussion on exactly what is the real yield %, they run out of money mid march so critical time in the next few weeks. Look at how fragile the markets are not going to take much to spur on a major correction we've already see 10% in 15 trading days in US tech 100.

The more negative sentiment towards gold in social and main stream media, the more confident I become.

GLTAH...DYOR...G76

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $9.196K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9942330 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.